Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pension Sarasate

We checked in to our room in Pension Sarasate around noon.

Theresa from Australia had arrived the night before and we had just missed her. After dropping off our backpacks we left to visit the Navarre Musem which is free on Sundays. We saw a lady looking at a map near the church and I said to her 'Are you Theresa?'

'Yes I am!' she responded and we both laughed.

Joe, Theresa , and I then went to the museum and when we returned Catherine had arrived. Her foot was sore from walking through Barcelona and she had jet lag so she chose to stay in tonight. Between her sore foot and my blister that appears infected, it's a good thing our trek starts out slow!

Joe has looked for two days for a dollar store to buy a hair clip. Tonight we found one right out our back door! We also were able to get a zippered bag there for sharing bag transport.

I'm bushed! Tomorrow I have to try to get a telephone for Joe and meet the rest of our walkers.

Time is drawing near for our Camino, little chicks. Are you ready?

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Morning. The four of us are just few blocks away at Hostal Narrava. Slept sound after the long flight and train ride. Join us the breakfast here?

    G

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.