Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Decorating my Pack

My backpack is getting pretty old and I thought it might be fun to spruce it up a bit. Mermaid Lillian put flowers all over her pack a few years ago, so using her example, I used puff paint and decorated my pack with colored dots.

Then, I added eyes.
I'm not sure why
I just thought it would be fun
Maybe a charm to help me find my way?

So here is my silly pack
If nothing else, it's identifiable!
See the forum patch?

I also decorated my waist bag with arrow and an eye.

If you see me on the trail, please say hello

Love, Annie.





2 comments:

  1. I love it!! You will be remembered by all you meet on the way and you will make many new friends. I've been thinking of you, counting down the days..only 4 days til you leave.

    Buen Camino, dear friend
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Mine needs a few new spots filled in. Buen Camino!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.