Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013 - Over Alto Perdon Again!

I think I've lost count how many times I've climbed this hill, but I think next time I will bus around it!

The morning walk was crisp and bright. After walking through the parks of Pamplona I found my favorite bar at the edge of town, open at 6:20, and had a cafe con leche. 

More walking and lots of threatening dark clouds. 

Everything was so green, it was like walking to the Emerald City. 

There were some new sad messages at the fallen pilgrim memorial. 

Soon, after lots of huffing and puffing, Alto Perdon!

Sorry, all I have are iPhone photos...








2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment from my phone, only it didn't go through. I"ll be there next May! Your looking good, peregrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my memory, going up and over the Alto de Perdon was a long, tough day. Don't know why. Maybe the heat. Maybe 'cause I tacked on that side trip to Euante, before pushing on to Puente.

    Fr. Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.