Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Albergue Crispeta in Trabadelo

Here are a few photos. This is a lovely albergue!

There is a kitchen/sala combination, a place to wash and hang clothes, and a terrace. 

It's very clean. 
Recommended. This is a quiet little village. In happy I stopped here. I managed a bed near a window just in case the Italian man insists on perfuming himself. I've found it's more often the men that cause a reaction on the Camino. I guess they don't mind the extra weight of their after-shave. 

I'm not sure where I will go tomorrow. It really depends on the weather. 







6 comments:

  1. Smelly men, hahaha, I never use deodorant because it makes me itch. Wash a lot tho :) This place looks super clean. No bed bugs. We're about to have the worst winter snow storm since 1992 here so I may be away for a bit - good luck on the rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa John!
      Good luck with that.
      Hunker down and stay in touch!

      Delete
    2. John, where are you? I hope your safe and warm.

      Patty Moak (friend of Annie's)

      Delete
  2. I live in Christchurch, NZ and we're just having a winter blast from the Sth Pole but at least all services are up and running. Know where I'd rather be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Zealand! That's why your having winter storms...cause it is winter where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Patricia but this one is the worst in 40 yrs or somesuch and especially bad in the Capitol, Wellington. Non stop rain here in Christchurch for 3 or 4 days and ofcourse the quake damaged city is struggling -

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.