Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Boadilla walk

More walk photos and a fun albergue in Boadillo.
Also, my lovely sopa de ajo (garlic soup)
which is a little different in each region but is basically
bread, oil, garlic, pimiento and occasionally eggs.
Yum!




I'm not sure?


Long easy walking...

I was glad to have a scarf and umbrella

Frolic!




Boadilla Albergue






These farm tools were dragged by oxen and were used for many things,
but mainly threshing.


The albergue has a wonderful large yard to lounge in.

You sleep in this cowboy house.


Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Buenos Diaz Peregrino..I finally caught up with you in Brierley and will follow you the rest of the way. So I"ll know where you are on the map (sort of). Your photos are beautiful and your looking smashing! Ultreia and Buen Camino.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.