Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

God

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a bluebird sang. 

But the man did not hear. 

So the man yelled, "God! Speak to me!" And the thunder rolled across the sky. 

But the man did not listen. 

The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you," and a star shone brightly. 

But the man did not notice. 

Then the man shouted, "God!  Show me a miracle!"  And a baby was born. 

But the man did not know. 

So the man cried out in despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you are there."  Whereupon God reached down and touched the man. 

But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on. 

Moral:  Don't miss out on God's blessings just because they aren't packaged the way you expect them to be. 

(Cartel in the Olveiroa Pilgrim Hostel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.